There’s no need for you to settle for the faulty gutter protection systems of the past. Traditional gutter systems might’ve been around for a long time, but they still have serious issues. The Gutter-Mate system addresses these drawbacks, by utilizing seamless technology to prevent run-off and clogs. This one of a kind system might just change the way you think about gutter protection.
What Does the Gutter-Mate System Do?
Gutter-Mate is an environmentally friendly system for filtering and diverting rainwater, so as to prevent blockages and dripping. This system helps protect against soakaways while making gutter cleaning more convenient than ever. The components, which can include the diverter, the rain water saver and the leaf filter can all fit in drain pipes close to ground level, meaning cleaning doesn’t even require a ladder!
What Are Some of Gutter-Mate’s Notable Gutter Protection Features?
- You can choose to divert rainwater into storage for savings or to simply be more environmentally conscious.
- With the leaf-collecting filter only a few feet above the ground, it can be cleaned without forcing a person to bend down or stretch — or have to go looking for a ladder.
- Gutter-Mate offers a no-clog guarantee… for a lifetime! It’s also backed by a 50-year guarantee through Senox, the largest aluminum and gutter product supplier in the Southeast.
Why Do Homeowners Need the Gutter-Mate System?
Gutter-Mate’s unique filtration system eliminates the need to climb a ladder almost entirely. It also makes it possible to divert water however you choose, be it to the drain or the water butt. Additionally, the reduced odds of a gutter or drainpipe blockage can translate to savings for your property. Water damage due to gutter leaks won’t be an issue any longer, and you would no longer find yourself forced to call for assistance with bad clogs up on the roof’s perimeter.
Leave Traditional Gutter Protection Systems Behind with Hopewell
Not needing to head up to the roof anymore for gutter issues is already a tempting idea, but you can take it a step further! Ensure that the Gutter-Mate system installation is done right the first time, and call the experts at Hopewell Roofing & Restoration.
As a GAF-Certified Master Elite Roofing Contractor, we utilize permanent work crews and the highest standards to complete any job as desired, and on schedule. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation or to get answers to your questions about the Gutter-Mate system.
Why We Use The Gutter-Mate System
- Maintenance free.
- Sturdy and strong.
- Lifetime no clog guarantee.
- Helps prevent mold in attics and basements.
- Prevents ice dams from forming and damaging gutters.
- Effective against leaves, twigs, pine needles, and small debris.
- Double round protection that guarantees to slow down water flow to reduce over wash.
- Preserves the aesthetics of the original gutter system and the home.
- Customized for individual taste and structures.
- Prevents animals from nesting.